I was raised to eat a dessert after every meal, eat sugar cereal for breakfast, and a homemade snack when I came home from school. Now that I am married and have two beautiful children of my own, I am teaching them the same traits I learned as a child. I watch my girls crave ice cream, pop, and chips and dip. Both of my kids would rather watch TV or play on their iPODs than play outside. Are they becoming Moths or Beautiful Butterflies? Has my selfish ways of craving chocolate, cake, cookies, bread, chips, etc. influenced them so much that they have already developed that way of life?
It is time for me to put a stop to this. I can't sit by and allow my children to grow up like this. So, I have decided to begin a workout program call Insanity. Am I Insane? Maybe... :) Today is Day 2 of my workout. I am so out of shape. BUT, I have to prove to my girls and to myself that I CAN be healthy and live a long and fulfilling life! The question at hand is, Can I Stick With It?
![]() |
| Kate, Madeline, Me |

No comments:
Post a Comment