Monday, May 6, 2013

Cupcakes

So, my wonderful friend and co-worker, Tonia Latham came into the office today with luscious coke-cola cupcakes. OH MY GOSH...what a temptation. She is such a great baker and every time she brings in yummy food, the food talks to me and says, "Eat me, Melanie, Eat me". I not only ate one cupcake, I ate two!
At least I didn't eat the entire pan! I sure wanted too!! I still felt like an over-comer because I really would have eaten three or four of them. So, then when I got home, Madeline, my 8 year old brought me tootsie rolls, then my husband brings me a cookie.  Does my forehead say, "FEED ME EVERY CHOCOLATE ITEM IN SIGHT?"  Hello...Is this temptation or what?  Needless to say, I ate both.
Tomorrow is another day. I will do better!  I just know it.  I did eat a protein shake, LUNA bar, and cottage cheese and fruit throughout the day, so at least my meals/snacks were healthy!
Did I also mention that I did my INSANITY video!!!! Can my unhealthy habits stabilize my healthy one's??? Am I justifying??

So, I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me! Let's do better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment